Give the Gift of Beauty!
Gift Certificates Available In-Spa or
Instant Printable Gift Certificates online 24/7:
Need more information?
I will honor Gift Certificates from Any Other Salon or Spa!
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from Crystal's Essentials, LLC, Lash & Skincare Studio.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gratuity is not included unless specified.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Crystal's Essentials, LLC.
- Gift certificates should be treated as cash and are not replaceable or refundable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Crystal's Essentials, LLC for the dollar amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated.
- Printed gift certificates showing bar code/number MUST BE PRESENTED AT TIME OF SERVICE to be redeemed.
- Discounted and/or "free" promotional gift certificates cannot be used toward products, service packages, memberships, permanent makeup services or discounted items and/or services.
- If the purchase excdeeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will be converteed to credit at the spa until redeemed or until the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC and its agents may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased or has already been redeemed.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Crystal's Essentials, LLC is not responsible for late delivery of emailed gift certificates or ones that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- CRYSTAL’S ESSENTIALS, LLC AND ITS AGENTS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SERVICE OR PRODUCT YOU MAY RECEIVE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE AND REDEMPTION OF THIS CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Texas, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
- Purchase, redemption and/or use of gift certificates constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.